We provide effective and practical support to expatriates and nationals living in Thailand. We help individuals and families in all aspects of estate law, family law, and immigration law through our unparalleled expertise and unwavering commitment to resolving your problems, regardless of their size or complexity.
Our firm specializes in estate planning, including wills, living wills, and estate administration. Individuals rely on our discreet and confidential counsel and outstanding legal representation as they prepare for and experience the birth or adoption of a child, immigration to a foreign country, marriage, and divorce.
We offer the following services:
• Noncontentious: Planning, wills, living wills, estate and trust administration, powers of attorney, immigration, retirement, property, tax, pre- and post-nuptial agreements, and adoption
• Contentious: Divorce, child custody and parenting access, spousal and child support, child abduction, distribution of assets, arbitration, mediation, trials, appeals, cohabitation agreements, challenging the validity of wills, claims of inheritance, and incorrectly administered estates.
Among recent matters, we have:
• Managed a complex estate matter spanning over three years and involving assets of over THB 100,000,000. We were able to appoint the executor of the estate, transfer and liquidate all assets, and satisfy the claims of both local and international creditors to the satisfaction of all heirs.
• Represented the wife in a divorce case. After long settlement negotiations with the husband, we reached a compromise agreement supervised by the court and avoided trial of this sensitive matter.
• Represented a client in a criminal matter regarding forgery made by the cohabitant wife. We presented our client’s position and related facts to various governmental authorities. At the end of the government’s investigation, the client reached valuable settlement.
• Represented a British heir in related to estate of passed father in Thailand. Wefiled a case in the Civil Court seeking the court order to appoint our client to be the executor of the estate.
• Represented an Australian father in a contested family matter regarding the custody of his son. The mother of the child planned to move abroad with the son. We filed a case in Central Family Court seeking, on behalf of our client, sole legal custody of his son. After a successful mediation, the mother of the child granted sole legal custody to our client.
• Represented a Russian father in adoption the child from the Government Center. The adoption has successfully approved and the child moved to Russia with the new family.
• Represented and managed a complex estate for providing the living wills of the heritage.
• Advised a client on the current and proposed laws on surrogacy; our guidance also included information on the current state of and societal considerations pertaining to surrogacy in Thailand.