Panu& Partners have a full time litigation and dispute resolution department with experience handling a variety of commercial disputes. Members of the litigation department have successfully handled cases in Thailand’s Supreme Court, Appellate Courts, Civil Courts, Criminal Courts, Intellectual Property and International Trade Court, Bankruptcy Courts and Labour Courts.
From large monetary sums to crucial business relationships to personal freedom, we fight for the rights and assets. We are the litigators.Our teams comprised of experienced litigators, specialized practitioners for our most valuable member, our client. We collaborate with each client to develop a strategy that matches the client’s particular goals and budget. Our litigation teams with multilingual attorneys are to ensure fluent, effective client communication.
Among our recent victories,Panu& Partners has:
• Represented and won the case of a very well-known hotel in Thailand which involves a claim of THB 1,000,000,000.
• Represented a big American leasing company in Thailand with achievement for its debts both in Bangkok and the countryside which involves the total claim of THB 100,000,000.
• Represented a former CEO of an EU well-known bank in Thailand regarding the unfair termination claim of the Labor Court and settled the case by the company paid our client beyond expectation
• Represented many labor cases for an American oil and gas company for the labor cases against the company. We both won and made settlement of the cases regarding the benefits being favorable to the client.
• Represented a former director of an American well-known accounting company in Thailand regarding the case of unfair termination of the Labor Court and we won the first court and Supreme Court with the high amount beyond our expectation.
• Secured favorable settlement of a highly contested negligence of an American jewelry trader involving our client. The dispute included criminal case, two civil cases and International Trade case (one of which involved a claim of THB 120,000,000). We successfully gathered evidence of the transactions, misconduct of an American jewelry trader and leveraged that evidence to secure a favorable settlement for our client.
• Secured favorable settlement of a condominium purchasing agreement of a foreigner which was delayed handover.We successfully won the case. Our client gets all instalments plus with high penalty from a developer.
• Represented a condominium purchasing agreement which delayed handover.We successfully won the case. Our client gets all instalments plus with high penalty from a developer.
• Represented a well-known Japanese manufacturer in the prosecution of both civil and criminal matters related to director’s misconducted and theft of client properties. Our client reached a favorable settlement in the civil claims. In the criminal matter, we successfully secured sufficient evidence and won the criminal claims by sentenced to prison.
• Represented a well-known Belgium resort at Samui Island in the prosecution of both civil and criminal matters related to director’s misconducted and theft of client properties. Our client reached a favorable settlement in the civil claims. In the criminal matter, we successfully secured sufficient evidence and won the criminal claims by sentenced to prison & arrested warrant.
• Represented the precious steel sheet coating of a large Japanese multinational corporation in claims it filed against the trademark infringement.
• Secured a victory for the Thai top producer of Windmill Power Plant in Thailand against a local infringer in a landmark passing-off case before the Appellate Court of Thailand.